Welcome to Heal a Broken Heart Blogs:

A Compilation of tips from varies website to faster heal a broken heart.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Poems: A Fool

by Lovelygirl

I'm sitting all alone in my room and once again I'm thinking of my lifeAlign Center
My past is passing me by
See a lot of pain, a lot of tears
That's how I remember it

There were a lot of days that I could only cry
My hope was faded away

I wanted to say goodbye to everything

Now I'm laughing and feeling fine
Sometimes I still cry, inside and outside
But that's different then in the past

I wanted to say goodbye to everything

Damn, what was I a fool
Cause if I really said goodbye
I had never felt this lovely feeling deep inside

It's a great feeling, called love
And I'm so thankful for finding my love

It's making me stronger day after day

There was a time that I wanted to say goodbye,

Now I want to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment